Pages

Friday 29 August 2014

Children and exercise

Children should exercise every day because it is important to train to get  better at cross country. The seniors have been running every day to the Pt England reserve. Which is really important.

Children should exercise every day to stay healthy and to keep their muscles strong. Exercise is good for you to stay fit.

I think that kids should exercise every day because they get better at all kinds of sport. I know that running is a good way to exercise. I believe that  playing sports like rugby, and touch.   

Children should exercise every day because it is good for your health.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Zion, I think you are completely right, it is important for children to exercise. I love your examples of great ways to exercise. It is very important to stay healthy and playing rugby and running cross country are great ways to have fun. I enjoyed reading your blog posts!
-Janae

Post a Comment