Pages

Monday 8 December 2014

Te Tuhi art gallery

On Tuesday class 2 went on a trip to theTe Tuhi art gallery in Pakuranga. When we got in the art gallery. This man name Jeremy he explained the rules to us. He also took us to this room with art. When we got at the art room. We had to get an aprons. Then we had to fine set with a paper in front of you. Then Jeremy show us tapa design from samoa, fiji and tonga. There was thing you had to draw about was home, culture, family and interests. On my piece of paper I draw my family, my favorite sport and that was rugby, and I draw the beach and I draw my culture flag. After drawing we Inked it I give it to Jeremy. Then we went back to sit down.Then we watch a little movie about culture, family and home.                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment